Customer Service Finance Admin Agent
Do you have some finance, insurance, banking or financial services experience? Perhaps you have general call centre or office experience gained in another area? Or do you have a genuine love of all things pet related? If you can answer yes to any of these, then please read on, as this is a super opportunity to join a business who have ambitious plans moving forward and who love everything pet related!
We are working exclusively with a growing Pet Insurance business, near Winchester who are now looking to add to their team with the appointment of a Customer Service Finance Admin Agent. They are a small, but friendly bunch, currently 10 strong in Winchester, where they are based in a stunning barn conversion in Alresford.
As a 1st Line Customer Service Finance Admin Agent in this team, the day-to-day tasks will typically involve the following:
- Initial assessment, triage, investigation and resolution of customer financial incidents and requests
- Contacting customers to collect any outstanding premiums that are due.
- Taking ownership and responsibility of any issues from the start through to a successful resolution or escalation to your line manager
- Maintaining and consistently demonstrating a good working knowledge of company guidelines, processes, practices and procedures
- Managing your time effectively and meeting agreed deadlines
- Assisting the team to achieve all department/team and company KPI’s.
What they are looking for?
We are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Financial Administrative Experience (preferred but not essential)
- Confident dealing with regular phone calls with customers to investigate and resolve technical issues.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communicator (written and verbal) with an assured, calm, and concise telephone manner.
- Excellent organisation and administration skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Attention to detail.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office/Active Directory.
Salary: £21-23k pa depending on experience
- Monday to Friday (Rota based Saturdays)
- Rota based shifts between 08:30-18:00 weekdays. Saturdays 09:00-13:00
Office opening hours are Monday to Friday – 8:30am-6pm, where you will be required to work shifts (8:30am-4:30pm, 9am-5:30pm and 9:30am-6pm). You will also be required to work 1 in 4 Saturdays 9am-1pm but will be given time off in lieu the following week. They have a hybrid working scheme in place currently – full time agents work from home 2 days a week.
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail, please contact Kieran Boyle at CKB Recruitment
Location: New Alresford | Salary: 21000 - 23000 per year | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 20/11/2023